⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Need help to mod

Wolf382

okay i see :laugh:

It will be obsolete before I first turn it on ... I started getting parts for it nearly 10 years ago. It will only be a little bit faster than my current machine for CPU, but I will use all SSDs and there will be more RAM and a better video card.

There ... see, I'm talking myself right into spending more money!!

- Edit - So is your Bag of Holding working?

- Edit 2 - Time to hit the showers. Sanding dust from epoxy and fiberglass are not good for the skin!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i went in and read how to install and but the file in the oblivion/Data and went in the OBMM put on the tick and the BOSS and nothing happen it not there

then i was thinking well that didnt work maybe i can do another mod on the list and i see Better Cities maybe i get better luck with that and show something i did alone but boy i was i wrong about that :laugh: and then i tried Better Dungeons and still failed

then i restart from oblivion backup file 4 and then i lost internett and now am back

LOL ... trying to go from zero to sixty in less than a second!!

Wolf if I was hesitating about Better Cities an alarm bell should have been sounding for you. No worries though, you're getting the hang of keeping backups and you know how to undo mistakes. Always remember this ... mistakes are our greatest resource. I always say that I don't learn anything of value by doing things right.

Now from what I read about the Bag of Holding says it is in the final section of Vilverin ... but you have just been through Vilverin recently, right? Could be that you will need to wait for the cell to reset (so more than three days without going back into Vilverin).

Or you could get it using the console command:

StartQuest BoHGive

Do you have it installed again?

The part about Better Cities that was holding me back was mostly that you also want Unique Landscapes. The two of those together are a complicated install.

Which would you want more ... Better Cities or Unique Landscapes?

I thought maybe you'd want that one.

Give me tonight to read some of the mod comments and look at the download. We'll install Better Cities tomorrow OK?

The Bag of Holding will need to be installed before that command will work.

Remember, if you want to have an omelette for breakfast you will need to break some eggs. If the dingy was in better shape I'd start rowing now and maybe join you.

There we go, now you'll be able to loot to your heart's content.

- Edit - That BC is one BIG download ... this will take a while.

- Edit 2 - A bit more than half way through the download and at the end of page one of 756 of the mod comments. Might just read comments until the download is done!

- Edit 3 - I think I have an idea of why your experiment ran into trouble ... Better Cities is not compatible with OBMM, it needs the newer version of OBMM named TES Mod Manager (TMM).

Good morning Wolf (afternoon for you).

I just got a reply to a question I posted in the Better Cities comments, and now I'm waiting on a followup question.

Now that I've had a chance to sleep on my thinking while researching Better Cities last night I'd like to get your opinion on some things before we set off on today's adventure.

Do you find it easier to follow my step by step manual install method, or is the way of installing like with MOO using OBMM and selecting options OK with you too? Is one better for you than the other is what I'm asking.

good morning and sorry i fell asleep yesterday

i feel it easy with the OBMM it simple plug and play sometime (add 7z mods add in the create add archive and the rest) but then it get hard for when i have to turn off esp stuff and then turn it on or something and sometime it wont work

for the manual install i dont understand it when i read it in website of mods but when you writhe it its works so easy

it can be hard to read sometime but the way you write it i feel like its llike why isnt it so easy on the website