Need help to mod

Wolf382

A little "cheat" I use early-ish in the game is one of Emma's houses (the same modder as Companion Vilja) ... Leyawiin Lake House.

It cost a bit but it is usually my second purchase after buying one of Emma's other mods ... Packdonkeys ver 2. When I have enough gold I buy one packdonkey, which helps me get enough loot back to merchants so I can get the gold for Leyawiin Lake House.

Leyawiin Lake House comes with an enchanting altar, and I'm more likely to be in the Leyawiin neighborhood that all the way out in the boonies at Frostcrag (plus for Frostcrag you need the money for the magetllow candles before you can enchant there ... six of one eight or so of the other as it's a bit more expensive than the candles).

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i testet it again and i notice very small lag spiks its like its try to load the world or something

Sorry I missed this one yesterday Wolf ...

MOO uses a lot of custom assets (meshes for creatures, retextured armor etc.) and it keeps all of that in Maskars's Oblivion Overhaul - Meshes.bsa, Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul - Textures.bsa etc. The game needs to load those assets, so that could be what you are seeing.

If you are unable to live with it we could try somethings, but it may not help (extracting the BSAs and then re-archiving them without compression ... though for all I know they could be uncompressed already ... we would ask Maskar first).

- Edit - Other thing it could be is the scripts running ... MOO does all of it's magic via scripts while the game is running.

OK Bag of Holding it is then.

Another simple install ... download to a folder and extract. You will find three files, a readme and the two we want, Bag of Holding.esp and Bag of Holding.bsa ... again just copy those two files and then paste into the Oblivion\Data folder. Activate Bag of Hold.esp in OBMM and run BOSS.

LOL ... I just had a look at the readme Hints section ... pretty funny.

LOL ... me ... use big words ... nah, couldn't happen!!

I noticed Maskar was looking at the thread earlier. I'll ask if it would help to do my big word stuff or not. :laugh:

OK I've asked Maskar. I see that Maskar is currently off-line so we'll need to hurry up and wait on that.

Do you now have a Bag of Holding of your very own?