Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright ... download the second link down (the one that just says File) to a folder and extract as usual.

Inside the extracted download you will find a folder named Sound ... copy the Sound folder and paste in your game's Oblivion\Data folder (yes to the merge, but for now say no to any file overwrites ... if that happens, it probably won't).

Next copy 300_Combat Sounds.esp and paste in your Oblivion\Data folder. Activate 300_Combat Sounds.esp in OBMM and sort with BOSS.

To test you'll need to hunt down some bandits or marauders. Don't forget to bring along some armor and a sharp sword!!

i do have some of the sound but when i hit someone it nothing

hear the sound of swinging the sword and draw bow but when i hit something it nothing

i remember i had this issue in the vanila game but i was hoping for this mod to fix it plus better sound

OK ... do you have a sound card (usually something like SoundBlaster) in your computer or are you using the on-board sound (usually something like RealTek)?

i don't know what that is

but the more i read on the internet people say it might be Oblivion Stutter Remover

I saw what you were reading and as soon as I saw it I was like "Ah ... right ... OSR ... of course"

Give me a minute to dig up the fix.

Download Oblivion Stutter Remover Sound Fix and extract to the same folder as usual.

This is a replacement for the version of OSR you have installed now, that fixes the missing hit sounds.

First we'll move the file that it replaces to backup.

Create a folder named OSR_Hit_Sound_Backup and then navigate to your game's Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins folder. Find the file sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.ini and right click and select Cut.

Navigate back to your newly created OSR_Hit_Sound_Backup folder and paste the file into the backup.

In the extracted download you will see a folder named OSR Sound Fix 3.0-37439-3-0-1543027682 and in that folder you will find a file named sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.ini and a readme file.

Copy sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.ini and paste it into your Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins folder.

Check in game to see if this fixes the missing hit sounds (and that it hasn't caused any other problems)