Good/no karma for slaving bad people.

noobax

I dont like it whenever I slave a raider I get bad kaarma. Dont you think you should get at least no karma or good karma for doing it? Raiders deserve to be slaved

Slaving is aways an evil thing, period.

PS: at slaving an evildoer one just shows being himself eviler.

Despite it being seen as an evil act, what if you took an evil person, and took them to a proper authority type of slaving. They worked to pay off their debt to society, then instead you would get good karma. So instead of enslaving, your just turning them in to the law.

nosisab Posted Today, 08:59 AM

QUOTE(noobax @ Dec 26 2008, 12:01 AM)

I dont like it whenever I slave a raider I get bad kaarma. Dont you think you should get at least no karma or good karma for doing it? Raiders deserve to be slaved

Slaving is aways an evil thing, period.

PS: at slaving an evildoer one just shows being himself eviler.

you are saying that when bad guys shoot you its bad so you shoot them back is also bad. Thats what your saying. Anyway this is a REQUEST page not a discussion page hmm? And can YOU make a mod that allows you to slave for both good and bad? like contract killer and lawbringer.

I have in mind this is a request forum, I don't want to change your opinion neither, just wanted to say those bad people you'd enslave wouldn't harm you? They're sure bad, but enslaving someone you think is evil and killing someone before he'd have obviously done equal to you, are different things.

Just my cents, I hope you find someone to realize your interest.

Archived