Stupid question

nimrodmagic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you have to start a new game... You have been starting a new game while testing right? Otherwise OF COURSE NOTHING IS WORKING! Some mods need you to start a new game to see their effect such as Alt Start which starts the game in a prison cell where you design your character (Face, start location, and back story) and is the easiest way to know if your mods are working. In my opinion it changes things in good ways by allowing you to start as what you want to be before becoming the hero, or you can choose the default which skips the buggy as hell intro while maintaining the prisoner aspect.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.. name's Edward and I'm newbie for Skyrim SE's modding.. first at all I want to say hello for this forum's "citizen" and thanks for your attention if you're reading this.

I had a problem or.. kind of..

that there's red metadata in my LOOT can anyone explain to me and what's dat meaning?

Thank you..

Hi.. name's Edward and I'm newbie for Skyrim SE's modding.. first at all I want to say hello for this forum's "citizen" and thanks for your attention if you're reading this.

I had a problem or.. kind of..

that there's red metadata in my LOOT can anyone explain to me and what's dat meaning?

Thank you..

And honestly, recently I had a CTD after probably 1 hour playing.. please help