Mark thread as answered

DynV

This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

Eeeh! I won't be using the Report button for this request (OP).

This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

Eeeh! I won't be using the Report button for this request (OP).

OK ... wait for a moderator or member of the site staff to see this post and tell you that you could have done the same thing I suggested.

I didn't just invent that answer ... I learned it by seeing the answer that other people received when they asked for the same thing as you have asked.

If you look in the Vortex support forums, I've turned on a feature where either the OP or a moderator can mark their topic as answered. It's a per-forum setting though, so if there's a place you feel it would be useful I'm happy to consider it.

This OP included the thread in question, which is in The Nexus Forums > Nexus site forums > Skyrim Special Edition > Skyrim Special Edition Files > Skyrim Special Edition Mod Talk.

This OP included the thread in question, which is in The Nexus Forums > Nexus site forums > Skyrim Special Edition > Skyrim Special Edition Files > Skyrim Special Edition Mod Talk.

standard practice is to report and request a lock. Otherwise it stays open.

Yes, I was speaking more generally about the suggestion.