Unofficial Oblivion Patch No Key

DarkKane555

so I decided download Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul so I did all tutorial https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Oblivion_Vanilla_Enhanced_OOO

but I pretty sure they're supposed to be keys in my inventory UOP key and USP key and of course followers double-faced fix they're mine mod list load order https://imgur.com/Idgsb3Q the I did something wrong

Edited by DarkKane555

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You find something down in the Miscellaneous Items section of your inventiry that has a key icon and is called +[Options] that will open up a menu, and at the bottom of that menu you'll find two options that will open up the UOP or USIP menus (after you close your inventory menu). You can also find a Lesser Powers spell named Fix Follower Double-Face Bug.

- Edit - At least that's how you access them when you have COBL installed.

You find something down in the Miscellaneous Items section of your inventiry that has a key icon and is called +[Options] that will open up a menu, and at the bottom of that menu you'll find two options that will open up the UOP or USIP menus (after you close your inventory menu). You can also find a Lesser Powers spell named Fix Follower Double-Face Bug.

+[Options] ? and where I can find it +[Options]

when I am starting to new game there are no keys adding inventory No Key Unofficial Oblivion Patch and Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch and of course +[Options]

when I am starting to new game there are no keys adding inventory No Key Unofficial Oblivion Patch and Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch and of course +[Options]

In your Inventory menu go to the tab on the far right (Miscellaneous Items ... where you go to equip a repair hammer). That is where you will find the +[Options] item. These are not where all of your keys are found in your Inventory menu.

You can also just open your Inventory with the tab to the far left selected. That will show you every category in your menu. Scroll to the very end of the list, and then slowly work your way back up. You will see the +[Options] item and then follow my previous instructions.

If you are not seeing any of that then check in your Spells menu. Do you see the Fix Follower Double-Face Bug listed in your Lesser Powers?

- Edit - This is what the Options item looks like in the Inventory menu Miscellaneous tab ...

2212792-1601824476.jpg

In your Inventory menu go to the tab on the far right (Miscellaneous Items ... where you go to equip a repair hammer). That is where you will find the +[Options] item. These are not where all of your keys are found in your Inventory menu.

You can also just open your Inventory with the tab to the far left selected. That will show you every category in your menu. Scroll to the very end of the list, and then slowly work your way back up. You will see the +[Options] item and then follow my previous instructions.

If you are not seeing any of that then check in your Spells menu. Do you see the Fix Follower Double-Face Bug listed in your Lesser Powers?

- Edit - This is what the Options item looks like in the Inventory menu Miscellaneous tab ...

2212792-1601824476.jpg

so I did what you asked I start a new game but if nothing have inventory https://imgur.com/a/QJTRIlw

Edited by DarkKane555

2212792-1601824476.jpg

so I did what you asked I start a new game but if nothing have inventory https://imgur.com/a/QJTRIlw

if you can see I have nothing in my inventory