Unofficial Oblivion Patch No Key

DarkKane555

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is because your character does not have any Lesser Powers spells, so that category is not displayed.

This all indicates that the UOP is not installed, or not installed correctly.

How have you attempted to install the UOP?

That is because your character does not have any Lesser Powers spells, so that category is not displayed.

well they can look my mod list and my load order https://imgur.com/Idgsb3Q

Edited by DarkKane555

well they can look my mod list and my load order https://imgur.com/Idgsb3Q

but basically I installed everything Unofficial Oblivion Patch, Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch and Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patches I even did load order from BOSS and I even did Bashed Patch

OK ... when looking through your Alternative Start mod's comments searching for possible clues I noticed a post regarding problems when OBSE isn't working.

The only other thing I notice with your load order is the yellow box beside UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp (which is also indicating merged and disabled by Wrye Bash). When I look through my WB version 3.05 Wrye Bash General Readme.html (found in the Oblivion\Mopy\Docs folder) it doesn't have a yellow box available as one of the possible colours (see section 5c). The colours are supposed to indicate info regarding what WB is doing or finding ... perhaps a new option was introduced in later versions of WB and a clue may come from finding out what the yellow box is saying.

OK ... when looking through your Alternative Start mod's comments searching for possible clues I noticed a post regarding problems when OBSE isn't working.

The only other thing I notice with your load order is the yellow box beside UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp (which is also indicating merged and disabled by Wrye Bash). When I look through my WB version 3.05 Wrye Bash General Readme.html (found in the Oblivion\Mopy\Docs folder) it doesn't have a yellow box available as one of the possible colours (see section 5c). The colours are supposed to indicate info regarding what WB is doing or finding ... perhaps a new option was introduced in later versions of WB and a clue may come from finding out what the yellow box is saying.

okay so what should I do fix this problem

My point was that I don't know if the yellow box is indicating a problem, or just FYI info.

For instance in my own load order Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp is a similar type filter ESP, but in my load order it shows with a red box (even though it is as it is supposed to be). The red box tells you that it is missing masters, but that is OK with that particular type of filter ESP.

So you need to open Wrye Bash General Readme.html (found in your game's Oblivion\Mopy\Docs folder) and tell me what it says the yellow box means in your version of Wrye Bash (copy and paste would be the preferred method to move that info into a post here). Section 5c is where you'll find the info.

My point was that I don't know if the yellow box is indicating a problem, or just FYI info.

For instance in my own load order Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp is a similar type filter ESP, but in my load order it shows with a red box (even though it is as it is supposed to be). The red box tells you that it is missing masters, but that is OK with that particular type of filter ESP.

So you need to open Wrye Bash General Readme.html (found in your game's Oblivion\Mopy\Docs folder) and tell me what it says the yellow box means in your version of Wrye Bash (copy and paste would be the preferred method to move that info into a post here). Section 5c is where you'll find the info.

so I think I find a problem why my inventory not added Unofficial Oblivion Patch Key because this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45254 it's not working probably or just broken