Unofficial Oblivion Patch No Key

DarkKane555

Are you using BOSS to sort your load order?

In Wrye Bash Mods tab single left click on UnleveledQuestRewards.esp and then look in the Bash Tags window to the bottom right. According to the BOSS masterlist you should see the following bash tags:

Delev

Relev

Do you see those?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you using BOSS to sort your load order?

In Wrye Bash Mods tab single left click on UnleveledQuestRewards.esp and then look in the Bash Tags window to the bottom right. According to the BOSS masterlist you should see the following bash tags:

Delev

Relev

Do you see those?

be honest I just restored Oblivion Mod and now it works perfectly fine but I pretty sure it is a problem UnleveledQuestRewards

Edited by DarkKane555

I don't see any reports of problems in the mod comments (however there are zero comments in six years) ... you would think that with 2076 unique downloads somebody would have run into your problem in that time.

I do agree however ... sometimes you just need to move on and let mysteries remain mysterious.

I don't see any reports of problems in the mod comments (however there are zero comments in six years) ... you would think that with 2076 unique downloads somebody would have run into your problem in that time.

I do agree however ... sometimes you just need to move on and let mysteries remain mysterious.

well I did what you asked and this is where I found
=== Current Bash Tags:

Note: Sources are processed from top to bottom, meaning that lower-ranking sources override higher-ranking ones.
* UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp
* From Plugin Description: Deactivate, Filter
* Result: Deactivate, Filter

Edited by DarkKane555

Not the DLC filter patch ... UnleveledQuestRewards.esp

=== Current Bash Tags:

Note: Sources are processed from top to bottom, meaning that lower-ranking sources override higher-ranking ones.
* UnleveledQuestRewards.esp
* From Plugin Description: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats, Delev, Relev
* From LOOT Masterlist and / or Userlist: Delev, Relev
* Result: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats, Delev, Relev

Not the DLC filter patch ... UnleveledQuestRewards.esp

=== Current Bash Tags:

* UnleveledQuestRewards.esp
* From Plugin Description: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats, Delev, Relev
* From LOOT Masterlist and / or Userlist: Delev, Relev
* Result: Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats, Delev, Relev

this is what I found

Is that report from LOOT by any chance? It's just that it looks like a copy/paste from some software's report, yet I don't recall seeing that ability in Wrye Bash (admittedly I also haven't looked for it in Wrye Bash ... just looking to learn something here).

So the bash tag have been assigned according to the mod authors wishes (from Plugin Description) while both the BOSS and LOOT masterlists only see need for Delev and Relev.

This brings me back to my previous observation that the mod comments don't indicate a problem with the mod (which is supported by the number of unique downloads ... 2076 "beta testers" is a sizeable pool of testers compared to most programs when it comes to mods). If even 1 in a 100 of those ran into the problem you have found and only 1 in 100 of those took the time to seek help in the mod comments we should have at least two data points to consider.

Which then brings us back to the mysterious being just that ... mysterious.

Is that report from LOOT by any chance? It's just that it looks like a copy/paste from some software's report, yet I don't recall seeing that ability in Wrye Bash (admittedly I also haven't looked for it in Wrye Bash ... just looking to learn something here).

So the bash tag have been assigned according to the mod authors wishes (from Plugin Description) while both the BOSS and LOOT masterlists only see need for Delev and Relev.

This brings me back to my previous observation that the mod comments don't indicate a problem with the mod (which is supported by the number of unique downloads ... 2076 "beta testers" is a sizeable pool of testers compared to most programs when it comes to mods). If even 1 in a 100 of those ran into the problem you have found and only 1 in 100 of those took the time to seek help in the mod comments we should have at least two data points to consider.

Which then brings us back to the mysterious being just that ... mysterious.

okay so how do I fix this problem

I was under the impression you had resolved it when you said "I just restored Oblivion Mod and now it works perfectly fine".

That isn't true?