Unofficial Oblivion Patch No Key

DarkKane555

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression you had resolved it when you said "I just restored Oblivion Mod and now it works perfectly fine".

That isn't true?

well I decided to do this again but still is not working

there was one instruction which is written The filter patch for DLCs requires Wrye Bash and should not be activated, just imported into the Bashed Patch. I decided to do it. Bashed Patch She did everything Patch Did everything but no effect

Way back in your original post you have a Wrye Bash Mods tab screenshot posted.

It shows a plus sign (+) shown beside UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp which indicates that the mod has been disabled by Wrye Bash and the green coloured text indicates that it has been incorporated into the bashed patch.

Now one piece of information that I asked you to clarify for me is the yellow colour of the box that contains the plus sign (+) ... but you ignored that request for information.

The yellow colour is Wrye Bash trying to tell us information (well in this case I suppose just me). My own version of Wrye Bash does not use the colour yellow in any documented way for the colours in that particular box in the Wrye Bash interface. I asked you to look in the documentation that comes with your version of Wrye Bash and tell me exactly what it says about the colour yellow in that box (as in copy and paste the exact words from the Wrye Bash General Readme.html that came with your version of Wrye Bash).

Until I get that information from you we are just tossing chicken bones on the ground and making up stories about what that may or may not that may foretell about the fate of your game.

Way back in your original post you have a Wrye Bash Mods tab screenshot posted.

It shows a plus sign (+) shown beside UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp which indicates that the mod has been disabled by Wrye Bash and the green coloured text indicates that it has been incorporated into the bashed patch.

Now one piece of information that I asked you to clarify for me is the yellow colour of the box that contains the plus sign (+) ... but you ignored that request for information.

The yellow colour is Wrye Bash trying to tell us information (well in this case I suppose just me). My own version of Wrye Bash does not use the colour yellow in any documented way for the colours in that particular box in the Wrye Bash interface. I asked you to look in the documentation that comes with your version of Wrye Bash and tell me exactly what it says about the colour yellow in that box (as in copy and paste the exact words from the Wrye Bash General Readme.html that came with your version of Wrye Bash).

Until I get that information from you we are just tossing chicken bones on the ground and making up stories about what that may or may not that may foretell about the fate of your game.

Well, I read it, but it's still not clear. I'm a very hard to understand All the package files are installed, but some resource (ie. non-plugin) files are not identical (eg. another package has overwritten them with another version of the files) This is very hard to understand

Edited by DarkKane555

What that says to me is that something below UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp in your load order is overwriting changes that UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp needs to make with a different version of whatever it is that UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp is expecting (or possibly above it in your load order and bash tags are doing the damage).

I find it unlikely that any of the DLC unofficial patches would be at fault (but that does remain a remote possibility).

The ones that I would check first are the two OOO patches ... I would start with OOOShiveringIsles.esp as my first choice.

Disable it, rebuild your bashed patch without it and see what is the result of the test. If the problem remains then do the same with OOO-Rebalance.esp and test.

What that says to me is that something below UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp in your load order is overwriting changes that UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp needs to make with a different version of whatever it is that UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp is expecting (or possibly above it in your load order and bash tags are doing the damage).

I find it unlikely that any of the DLC unofficial patches would be at fault (but that does remain a remote possibility).

The ones that I would check first are the two OOO patches ... I would start with OOOShiveringIsles.esp as my first choice.

Disable it, rebuild your bashed patch without it and see what is the result of the test. If the problem remains then do the same with OOO-Rebalance.esp and test.

well I did what you asked And now everything works I am rebuild patch I even Disable OOO-Rebalance.esp now it works

Edited by DarkKane555

well I did what you asked And now everything works I am rebuild patch I even Disable OOO-Rebalance.esp now it works

Okay. I found a problem that it didn't work turns out It was OOO-Rebalance.esp to cause a problem It turns out it was not UnleveledQuestRewards.esp. UnleveledQuestRewardsDLCFilter.esp

There we go ... sometimes looking in the wrong spot is what turns the trick.

Thanks for the help, if it weren't for you, I certainly wouldn't have done it myself But it's a pity I thought to play with OOO-Rebalance To make it better

Listen. I found a problem on a OOO-Rebalanced In short, it should work something like this mod's description Disabled the miscellaneous unofficial patch items and the "Follower Double-Face Bug Fix" spell on starting a new game since they aren't typically needed when enginebugfixes is being used. You can get the UOP item by typing into the console "startquest uopmenuitemadd", and you can get the spell through the item if you need it. You can get the USIP item back with "startquest usipmenuitemadd". I didn't read the description there, I didn't know about it. he seems like I've become the blind I didn't even know about it )