Unofficial Oblivion Patch No Key

DarkKane555

Mod authors are often devious like that ... hiding information on using their mod in mod descriptions and readmes.

Another primary source of information for me is mod comments. A lot more than just how to use the mod can be learned. I do a lot of "reading between the lines" and get a pretty good idea of how competent a mod author is by reading their answers regarding problems mod users are having.

And of course, as was the case in your Unleveled mod, you can also look at how many problems are reported vs downloads. For me 2076 downloads and not a single problem reported is waving a green flag, not a red one.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod authors are often devious like that ... hiding information on using their mod in mod descriptions and readmes.

Another primary source of information for me is mod comments. A lot more than just how to use the mod can be learned. I do a lot of "reading between the lines" and get a pretty good idea of how competent a mod author is by reading their answers regarding problems mod users are having.

And of course, as was the case in your Unleveled mod, you can also look at how many problems are reported vs downloads. For me 2076 downloads and not a single problem reported is waving a green flag, not a red one.

I understand, but thanks anyway for your help :)