ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

White Deer

wasder

Can someone make a mod for a white buck mount? preferably with Shadowmere stats (Doesn't die, attacks stuff). I know there's a white deer resource and a deer mount mod so it shouldn't be too hard. Please people! :biggrin:

You could do this yourself. You just need to download those files, then download nifskope. Open up the deer mount mesh, then pick which textures you need where, and save it.

Can someone make a mod for a white buck mount? preferably with Shadowmere stats (Doesn't die, attacks stuff). I know there's a white deer resource and a deer mount mod so it shouldn't be too hard. Please people! :biggrin:

You could do this yourself. You just need to download those files, then download nifskope. Open up the deer mount mesh, then pick which textures you need where, and save it.

Yeah, but I'll probably stuff it up. I don't know about wasder, but I know that I'd stuff it up. If you do it, it'll be better for all of us.

Yeah, but I'll probably stuff it up. I don't know about wasder, but I know that I'd stuff it up. If you do it, it'll be better for all of us.

Yes, I will fail. Very badly.

Archived