FO4Edit Script that *removes* item sort tags?

RowanSkie

Something I don't like sometimes is the fact that some of the mods I use have built-in sorting tags that may not even be applicable to the current set I have, and there's also the Simple Sorter mod that does an almost perfect tagging, yet not perfect enough.

Can I have someone help me up in a FO4Edit script that *removes* the item sort tags instead of adding them?

Have you tried using the built in "Add Prefix" script that comes with FO4Edit, and when asked for a prefix, just leave it blank?

BACK UP YOUR ESP FIRST.

Also, there's another PREFIX/SUFFIX script that I found immediately by doing a search in the FO4 forums that does Prefixes and Suffixes as well.
I'd try either or, and see if leaving the prefix filed BLANK will remove the prefixes.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16747

Although, if the prefixes have been applied in FO4 using the INNR method, then these scripts won't work.
And you would have to unfortunately do it by hand

Actually, have you just tried running Simple Sorter on the Mods?

Also of note, from Simple Sorter's Description Page:

as this mods script will REMOVE any tags before adding new ones.
The exception to this is INNRs, but I am working on a way to effectively clean them up a bit.

So, if Simple Sorter isn't removing Tags, then the mods must use INNR Tags

Have you tried using the built in "Add Prefix" script that comes with FO4Edit, and when asked for a prefix, just leave it blank?

BACK UP YOUR ESP FIRST.

Also, there's another PREFIX/SUFFIX script that I found immediately by doing a search in the FO4 forums that does Prefixes and Suffixes as well.

I'd try either or, and see if leaving the prefix filed BLANK will remove the prefixes.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16747

Although, if the prefixes have been applied in FO4 using the INNR method, then these scripts won't work.

And you would have to unfortunately do it by hand

Actually, have you just tried running Simple Sorter on the Mods?

Also of note, from Simple Sorter's Description Page:

as this mods script will REMOVE any tags before adding new ones.

The exception to this is INNRs, but I am working on a way to effectively clean them up a bit.

So, if Simple Sorter isn't removing Tags, then the mods must use INNR Tags

I did once used Simple Sorter before, actually, I didn't see any option to remove the tags, only add all of them. I was kinda... tired now of editing it everytime I want to remove something that was actually incompatible with my mod list.