Can't find ammo - SC Cells

Amczek

I think weaponsmith extended changed some ammo types - I can't buy or find anywhere SC cells (and can't find ID in the game). It's one of weapon's from institute synths, Institute Laser Rifle

I tried other mods (Loads of Ammo) etc but can't craft this ammunition either.

Get "Improved Consle" mod. Drop one of your SC cells on the ground, open the console, and click on the SC cell. That will show you the base id for them. (which will also tell you which mod it is from.....) Then you can either go poking about in FO4Edit, and see what other mods affect them..... or, simply add a bunch to your inventory.

You can do the same with the gun, then look at the "Ammo" section under DNAM - Data. Ctrl+Click on the listed record will jump to that AMMO record, then you can look at the "Referenced by" tab to see where it is used. If that listed ammo isn't the one you are looking for, check for the associated OMODs to see if one changes the base ammo type.

You'll be wanting to look at REFR, CONT, and LVLI records, and for the LVLI and CONT records you'd look at either other LVLIs and/or CONTs, REFRs, or NPC_ records. That would let you find out where they are set to spawn (either as placed ammo, random placed ammo (LVLI that are placed as REFRs), in what kind of containers, and dropped from which NPCs.