This save relies on content that is no longer present, After Installing MO

Deleted26900044User

So I got notification with lots of mods listed that is no longer present in the game for some reason, however all of the content that was presented in the save before I migrated from NMM to MO2 is still there, perfectly fine as it seems after downloading that save. So basically I just reallocated some mods that I had in NMM to MO2, but that notification bothers me, I wonder if this will cause some instabilities in the future, and is this even a thing that I should worry about or not ?

If it is giving you a long list of content that is no longer present, that is indeed a problem. Need to find out WHY the game thinks that is the case. Changing mod managers mid-game really isn't a good idea.... all sorts of voodoo going on in the background with mod managers, and they don't all do things the same way....... If you want to change mod managers, best method is to uninstall all mods with the original manager, uninstall the manager itself, install the new manager, then reinstall your mods.

Thats exactly what I did, I just uninstalled all mods with NMM and installed them back with MO2, well MO2 does things differently from NMM. So previously there was lots of esm files, because NMM installs them directly into your data folder, unlike MO2, and game counted them as multiple plugins activated, but now they are just gone, however all of the mods are still active in the game, not entirely sure how this Mod Organizer 2 works, and why game thinks that there are technically no plugins installed. So I was wondering if there is some work around this issue, but so far no success in finding solution.

Yea absolutely, all of the activation squares were checked, and also after downloading the save, all if its content remained intact, so I assume if there is no ctd upon loading the game then its fine, unless if its something to be present later on. Personally, since this is the first time I'm doing something like this, I haven't stumbled upon any kind of instabilities caused by mod deletion, but I have read on forums that was the case for many. Well technically there are no mods in count, but in reality there is. Just thinking now what this situation can possible do, and maybe it doesn't have any repercussions at all.