someone please check my FO4 vortex load order to help me find whats wrong

rowlando

The game FO4 has now crashed, I know it would be a mod just not sure how to find it, appreciate your help.

Hope I attached all the files either way I am inserting the load order info here

Please let me know what you think and how I can change the load order if needed in vortex cheers

yes did it and homemaker.esm is now there, I have had some problems with armorsmith extended, basically when I use it in game it either freezes or crashes the game, I have simply avoided using it until recently so I reinstalled it just like homemaker. Can you see anything wrong with armorsmith?? cheers

yes did it and homemaker.esm is now there, I have had some problems with armorsmith extended, basically when I use it in game it either freezes or crashes the game, I have simply avoided using it until recently so I reinstalled it just like homemaker. Can you see anything wrong with armorsmith?? cheers

That's good news about "Homemaker." :thumbsup: Does that mean that you can now load Fallout 4 without the game crashing?

As for "Armorsmith Extended," I don't immediately see any problems in your load order. However, do you use any (many) mods that have an AE option? If so, do you select that option?