someone please check my FO4 vortex load order to help me find whats wrong

rowlando

Hi AugustaCalidia so I ran the game played through until I had to re-enter cabots house and the game locked up onto a black screen with a continuing small green circle which looks like it was loading, this I could do nothing with so had to alt ctrl edit to close it.

I opened nexus mods checked the plugins and sought to find if anything was dirty under the flags toggle, it found that armorkeywords.esm and armorsmith extended.esm and all the following DLCs Coast, Nuka World, workshop 01,02 and 03 are all dirty. I am not sure what to do or how to do anything with these because cleaning a DLC seems odd. Do you have any suggestions

Use FO4Edit to clean "armorkeywords.esm" and "armorsmith extended.esp." As for cleaning DLC, there are two schools of thought about that. One school says "clean," and the other school says, "don't clean." In my own experience, I've never had game issues that I could directly trace to the fact that DLC were either dirty or cleaned. So, you choose how you want to proceed with the DLC.

There is no guarantee that cleaning will solve your problem with Cabot House. In my various Fallout 4 playthroughs, I've always experienced long load times at Cabot House. Whether that's attributable to any mods that I used, I don't know. However, I always was able to enter and exit, even though I had to wait awhile.

Thank you, one last question, about 12 months ago I did a complete new install of FO4 followed all the instructions. However after reinstalling FO4 from Steam without any mods installed, some mods seemed to arrive as in game, one was a Pulowski preservation chamber ( a blue vertical tube with access door) I have never been able to get rid of this, and I am thinking that steam is causing this issue. I say this because all game saves were deleted, all game files entirely and mods including user docs etc.

What do you think this could be?

Thank you, one last question, about 12 months ago I did a complete new install of FO4 followed all the instructions. However after reinstalling FO4 from Steam without any mods installed, some mods seemed to arrive as in game, one was a Pulowski preservation chamber ( a blue vertical tube with access door) I have never been able to get rid of this, and I am thinking that steam is causing this issue. I say this because all game saves were deleted, all game files entirely and mods including user docs etc.

What do you think this could be?

Those are base game items. You can occasionally find something interesting in them.