What do None Canadians think of our Premier

Thor.

So what do the non Canadian think of our Premier :teehee:

I know, why is the states getting all the attention lately lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Harper

All you need to know right here on wiki,

Don't ask me what i think about him, he's not my favorite that's for sure.

Here politics can get into a shouting match lol, maybe its because we have such a diverse system, NDP, Liberals and so on. The Conservative are in for another 2 years.

Edited by Thor.

To quote an American comedian from the Bush era "I'd criticize your president, but I don't know who the f*** he is."

Canada's like one of those serial killers before they go psycho. You know, the one that "was always so quiet, and just kept to himself." Which reminds me, we need to pay better attention to our northern border. :P

I know, why is the states getting all the attention lately lol

Because, unfortunately, the US has been a driving force in global policies as well as economy, largely because of company influence and because things tended to spring up or be adopted by the US initially before most countries even took notice. This is not to say that the US does anything particularly well, or right, but that in some cases other countries have waited on their own policy changes to see how similar things function in the US. Beyond that, the US controls a larger portion of the global media, likes to hear itself talk, has oodles of people with no skill other than political discussion, and tries to dictate what the rest of the world does.

Canada, well, is probably better than all that. Or atleast doesn't have as many multinational companies with invested interests in the government.

The other thing is that there probably isn't as much (obvious) scandal, backstabbing, and general self-mindedness in the Canadian government, so it isn't getting as much attention from media outlets that thrive on those things in order to maintain their ratings.

As little as possible !

No, seriously...too busy thinking about the resident Canadian I have living with me to think about others.

Nothing personal, Canada

Sorry Thor, I don't think anyone would know our PM. Most know us as the country north of the USA. :wink:

No no no... We know you as that place to go hunting, buy weed, and generally blame for all those Canadian pennies/dimes who are ruining our economy. Oddly enough, I think the Canadian dollar is higher than the American one currently, so the evil mastermind didn't really think things through.

On the bright side, if people don't know your leader, they can't formulate accusations that he is secretly a terrorist, or came from space.