Will Skyrim be ported to Pip-Boy?

KnightAngleBoi

Why though? The game is already pretty demanding on hardware, trying to play another demanding game within it likely wouldn't work well. Plus, if I wanted to play skyrim, I have that installed on my machine anyway. I also think there would be some serious legal ramifications involved. :)

Finding a steam powered Dwemer Pip-Boy in working condition would be great. Wonder if it also has 64 cubits of ram? If they sold one in Diamond City, I wonder how many gold septims it would cost?

I bet Belethor would sell his grandmother for one of those Pip-Boys.

Oh man ....

It seems everything with a processor, some RAM and a screen gets a Skyrim port these days ...

Jokes aside:

All of the "PIP-Boy-games" are completely made with FLASH, so you would have to "convert" Skyrim into a flash "application" (is that the right word? don't know ..) and that just isn't possible I think ..

Of course!

In all seriousness, I am surprised noone has put the skyrim intro into one of these special edition pip-boy props. I mean, people have even put it onto a pregnancy test's screen.

Well, it got ported to many real devices, maybe start porting it to fictional ones. No one has given Todd the idea yet?

Oh man ....

It seems everything with a processor, some RAM and a screen gets a Skyrim port these days ...

Jokes aside:

All of the "PIP-Boy-games" are completely made with FLASH, so you would have to "convert" Skyrim into a flash "application" (is that the right word? don't know ..) and that just isn't possible I think ..

Convert/"remake".