Second Wave - What is "Stat_Cost=X"

flankengott

Hi all,

I installed the MOD WOTC: Second Wave Plus from Team Dragonpunk in Steam Workshop.

Now i checked the XComSecondWavePlus_Settings.ini in the MOD directory an i am asking myself what exactly Stat_Cost=X means and what effects is would have if i change the value from Stat_Cost=2 to Stat_Cost=7?

Any ideas?

XComSecondWavePlus_Settings.ini

+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_HP , Stat_Range=1 , Stat_Min=-1 , Stat_Cost=5 ) ; Stat Range- rolls between +range and -range, where the minimum stat range is Stat_Min1
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_Offense, Stat_Range= 10, Stat_Min=-10 , Stat_Cost=2 ) ; This is a point system, each stat has a point value and it tries to balance it
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_Defense , Stat_Range= 5, Stat_Min=-5 , Stat_Cost= 4) ; Tolerance is the range of total "score" that will be applied to the unit
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_Mobility , Stat_Range= 2, Stat_Min=-2, Stat_Cost=8 ; TotalPoints is the base "score" aimed for with units.
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_Will, Stat_Range= 10, Stat_Min=-10 , Stat_Cost= 0)
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_Hacking , Stat_Range= 10, Stat_Min=-4 , Stat_Cost= 1)
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_Dodge , Stat_Range=10 , Stat_Min=0 , Stat_Cost= 3)
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_SightRadius , Stat_Range=0 , Stat_Min=0 , Stat_Cost=0 )
+NCEStatModifiers=(StatType=eStat_FlankingCritChance , Stat_Range=50 , Stat_Min=-10 , Stat_Cost=0 )
Edited by flankengott