Fals Church- Paadin Initiate Quest

SealJuice

The quest is also glitched; Hoss & Co. will occasionally show up in the player's home and steal things out of containers (they'll show up in other places too, but their sticky fingers aren't as problematic if you're not at home). I lost a Fat Man, twenty mini-nukes, all my spare hunting and sniper rifles, ammo, a scoped .44, assorted healing items and some grenades... from a single visit. Greedy little twerps. :/

• 1 month later...

I think if you choose not to take the hundred caps and your awerded safe passage, they follow you through Falls Church like a follower, then they show up where you live!..

When I choose to be greedy and take the caps I never see them!, when I sleep or wait they show up beside my bed or where I was standing and waiting, and run off!..

When I run aross them early in game, usualy while doing the Arafu quest. I wait for the mutants to kill them and loot all thier equipment. Rather not deal with them showing up randomly and stealing equipment. Made the mistake of helping my first play through and lost a lot of equipment to those thieves.

The loot is worth it

2-3 holo tags

2-3 sets of power armour

a mix of small guns from them and the mutants and usually a rocket luncher

small amount of ammo

Thier power armour is what i wear (lvl 10 PA training perk mod) till I find the Medic armour.

You guys really should put some mines in front of your house door (inside and out). :P

After Victoria Watts showed up in my house one morning I was tempted to turn my living room into a mine field. She didn't steal anything, but I still pushed her into the upstairs closet and locked her in.

(I left her nothing but Cram and Whiskey, poor thing - I should go check up on her)

You guys really should put some mines in front of your house door (inside and out). :P

After Victoria Watts showed up in my house one morning I was tempted to turn my living room into a mine field. She didn't steal anything, but I still pushed her into the upstairs closet and locked her in.

(I left her nothing but Cram and Whiskey, poor thing - I should go check up on her)

I feel sorry for all those Androids now that you locked her in your closet.

• 5 months later...
The paladin is not always dead. On PC I managed to get in there and saved the NPC. Didn't even move very fast if I remember right... laid a couple of frag mines, lured the SM's into the horrible orgy of death, finished the last of em off with a shottie. Walked in, lockpicked the door, the initiate was fine.