Mods activated but not Working

igroff

Hello all,

I have searched the forums before posting, and couldnt find any help to my issue. I have the Morrowind GOTY cd. I DL mods by manager, and noticed that there are no mods when I play with the mods activated. There was no new class and birthsigns I added. ( I downloaded Jedi mod)

Also noticed no better sign posts or quick travel mod associated to it wasn't working.

I appeciate assistance on this matter. Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also, make sure you installed the mods properly. You'd be amazed how many people can't get mods to work just because they're not installed correctly...lol.

And, make sure you're running as admin :)

• 7 months later...

i have all the above.. but none of my mods are active.. new to uses nexus mod manager.. used nexus mod man to download.. activated them.. have been activated through laucher.. played game as admin.. but still no active mods in game.. what did i not do.. does the nexus mod downloader unzip the files for you

I find downloading the mods manually and unzipping them into a separate file then copy\paste them into their like folders in morrowind\data files\ works the best. also that way you have a back up of the mods.

also make a copy of the original data file folder as a back up just incase you run into any gamebreaking problems

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have the same issue. Brought GOG Morrowind, put the mods, followed instructions, etc. Mods are defently loaded at game start, but none are active.

Also, the Morrowind Launcher crash when I try to open the Data Files. I had to activate the mods in the Morrowind.ini.