Crash on start-up

Sometimes with a few mods on my New Vegas just won't start-up. It starts to load then crashes and closes down the window. The only mods i have on are

MannaroTB_HoloPipBoy4000.esp
and
TheRailhead

I'm sure that it's TheRailhead mod that's causing this. I've had this problem before when i tried to play New Vegas with the Project Nevada mod on. So i can no longer play it with a certain few mods on and i have no idea why. If anyone could help me out it'd be much appreciated

Idk this mod TheRailHead but it must be full of errors or your missing a master for it. Amongst other things you could have a really good rig and really high settings and you could need the 4GB patch. Or you are installing all your mods incorrectly and maybe you didn't activate Archive Invalidation properly. If you could list some more details we could help you better :)

I downloaded FNVEdit but then it couldn't scan it for some unknown reason. So i just decided to delete it and save all the hassle. i'd still like to know what the hell the problem was though. I have 6gb of RAM and 367GB of hard drive space left so i don't think it's a problem with memory. I play fallout on medium quality and on the smallest resoloution of screen so it isn't the game settings. I installed the mod exactly how i was instructed to but it did not work.