Is it me or Climate of Tamriel doesn't do a very big change to th

Gryphex

I honestly worry a bit about your thread here. As per the forum rules as posted here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/ and the ToS here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules the forum is a place to provide constructive criticism.

Chapter X - Constructive Criticism

Constructive
criticism is voicing your concern about an idea or implementation of a
mod as well as providing a possible solution.

This requires both parts:

• Constructive = Providing a solution
  • Criticism = Voicing concern

You do not supply specific issues or bugs (that would be well served to be int he mod thread itself) and do not ask for help or offer possible solutions. Though it may not be your intent this thread just leaves things wide open to simply engage in bashing this mod and serve no good purpose.

I will leave this thread open so that you can review the Forum Rules and Terms of Service and then perhaps provide some more constructive criticism. Or if you decide that this mod is simply just not for you then I would be happy to close the thread. Thank you.~Lisnpuppy

why would I want to bash to a random mod? that's not my intention. I expected someone would post a comparison images so I can clearly see what it changes. that's all I need to see.

honestly I didn't see any big different that's why I said. I have been using this mod for a couple of days but I dunno I still can't see any different. I dunno what to say anymore. the same weather I can see in the vanilla mode too

snowing, raining, and other everything exactly same as vanilla the only thing I saw is the water seems quite black during the thunder storm. so I think that's my issue.

EDIT:

I just tested it against vanilla and it seems the black water does even present in the Vanilla mode. so basically I can't see any different. O.O

Edited by Gryphex

Youre probably running in the problem that another mod disabled CoT.

To check this out install CoT with vanilla nights, go into a city. Forward time until 0:00am, make a save. forward time 24 hours. make a screenshot.

Quit game, disable all cot plugins, restart, load the save. forward time 24 hours, make screenshot.

Compare both. If the first one isnt a LOT darker than CoT never worked and you have to find the mod which disables it.

I didn't say you wanted to bash it only that your post left it open to that. As you have clarified what you wish to see more no than you did on the original post you may get some (as I see you have already) more constructive feedback. I run this mod and I see many differences. However I just purchased Dragonborn and have not yet finished reinstalling my mods. I will try to take some images now and later. The first time I heard the thunder from a storm from this mod I actually looked outside..lol.

Anyway thank you for asking for more specific things to help you. That is what is most helpful.~Lisnpuppy

Also doing you saves inside and not outside is probably a good idea when trying what the poster above said.

CoT added new sunglare, cloud textures and new weathers depending on the region you are in. I'm guessing you're looking for something that will make things quite dramatic on some areas? You might as well try ENB.