NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

I was just about to hit the I Accept part on the agreement and start upgrading when I decided to look at the comments here.

So glad I did. Cancelled and will wait for the next version.

I don't need the headache.

I know you guys are working hard but by the looks of it you can do better than this version.

Keep it up.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue I have found is not with the mod manager but with the format of the mod pages. I cannot view descriptions or other files or anything really on some mods. Specifically having an issue with the apachii sky hair mod page, I am currently using google chrome. Posted on wrong page and it seems the issue is already being worked on. Edited by bang2003

NMM has been 'scanning mod archives for readme files' for the past 3 hours for Oblivion and I only have 10 mods installed on it. NMM also freezes when I select 'cancel'. Any way I can roll back to a previous version? Edited by saga1234

This part:

"clicking the columns and sorting them by ascending and descending...and sort the column by install date descending. Now you can see your mod list based on when you installed your mods."

Thank you. I love you guys X D

One recommendation, if this could be applied to a "Download Date" (though I know there is one on the website account page), it would be even easier to find newer files. Even still, I like the new changes. Thanks again all!