Vikings, a new history channel TV series

Tamujiin

Lets discuss it here, no spoilers, unless blocked by the spoiler thingy.

I personally like it better then Game of Thrones, and i am a big fan of GoT. Looks damn good 2 episodes in, lets hope it is succesful! I swear as well i hear voice acting from skyrim in it!

We can also discuss the historical accuracy of the show.

If you cant watch it on the history channel you can watch it here on hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/462374#i0,p0,d0 I guess it is american only veiwing. Not sure as i live in america :P

I am enjoying it so far also. I have a history degree so I am fairy happy to see things like this do well and be made well. Its not perfect and I think there are some gratuitous moments that are obviously made for cable crowd, but I don't have issue with it. I enjoy the main character's wife. I am glad she isn't some whimpering thing and alternately they haven't made her to be completely out of what we have evidence of the relationship a wife had in the family unit.

• 3 weeks later...

Must say that I'm loving the show, and it's been a while since a show has caught my attention like this. The show's only 4 episodes in and I can't wait for more episodes to come out. Needless to say I'll be rooting for the show to be successful, so we'll hopefully be able to see a lot more Vikings.