Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7526682. #7526998 is also a reply to the same post.

Yeah, its weird now. Although it was always inaccurate for me. It would be nice if you could search by text IN the mod description or if people could tag mods rather than just searching in the mod title.

Although, mod authors should name their mods after what they do rather than "xx01xx2u's Skyrim Tweak-a-palooza" this doesn't account for that.

I think a good compromise would be a basic short "description" box

The new search bar is FAR better than the old, the old one won't let you edit your text without having to manually hit backspace and was quite clumsy.

The new design for file page is also nice. like the button reorganization and the new background image feature.

I have one suggestion though, make the TAGS button stand out more. give it a red color or something. You'd be surprised how many users I talked to aren't even aware of the existence of tags.

Also, I made a suggestion before regarding adding image search to the image section, any way to do it?

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem too or not, but some mod pages (that I know should be there, like pinup poser), it keeps saying the mod cant be found. I've had several mod pages do that, when I know they should be there, cause I have DLed the mods before. I just did a search, and it said it couldnt find pinup poser's mod page, also tried manually typing in the mod pages url, still nothing. Tried a hard refresh as well and still it shows as cant be found. Been trying to update my mods, but cant since the site keeps insisting that the mod page isnt there, even tho I know it should be.