Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

I quite like this new update. I'll see if there's any issue, but highly unlikely that there are any issues.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not actually able to crop the images for my header or background. Also when i look at a mod I can't switch between tabs or images. Any way to fix this??? I like this new design but the bugs are a bit frustrating... :)

I think the search bar needs to be made as a fully visible entry field again. I pretty much live by nexus search, and having to hit the search button, then click on an entry field is sure to become annoying quickly for the extra clicks (especially from laptop browsing with track pads).

In response to post #7518395.

For the time being the new file background/hot file image function is not working as intended for me. When entering the page, I select the area on the image to crop and save. I get redirected to another page with an incorrect crop of some other image (looks like to me the first image uploaded to that specific file) and the image is not actually applied as the hot file nor background image. I attempted to do this on several of my files.

I am currently unable to provide screenshots, but I'll provide some later if you couldn't understand my gibberish. I am currently rushing out the head door as I've got somewhere I have to be soon.