Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

An unreserved THUMBS UP!

I really like so many things about the update that it would be pointless to start listing them (though the color indicator for an already "tracked" mod is one that I didn't realize I needed, and now love).

Great work, great site, and by all means keep up the superior work.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new layout is really not clicking with me. I think an option to revert back to the old one would be great. Besides, why fix what's not broken? Did people complain about the old layout? Seemed fine to me.

In response to post #7518972.

Can't speak for IE9 until I get home and test on my laptop. IE8 only the tabs don't work, but I cannot stress enough that if you're able to upgrade your browser to the latest version then you should do so, for a variety of reasons not just some site's aesthetics.

If you can't upgrade, then try out Chrome, Firefox or Opera. All of those are superior replacements for IE.

The problems with IE9 are being looked in to. Because IE9 is so utterly shite, it works when you have the developer tools open (which we always do, because we're developers) and doesn't work if you don't. That obviously makes total sense; thanks Microsoft. A really quick fix is either to update to the latest version of IE, move to a different browser, use the developer console (press F12 then refresh the page) or wait for us to fix it.

Folks, instead of empty "this doesn't work" complaints, please list the browser you're using and its version. That way at least solutions can be meted out.

Thank you. :)

Edited by Esoteric_Monk