Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

Site design looks good, but I would tweak the search bar/function a little. If I simply want to check if files have been updated, with the old I just typed in their name and could find them quickly. Now I have an extra step (click to activate bubble) to do the same thing. If it could be hotkeyed somehow that probably could work. I just need to know what the hotkey is.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the search function better where it was previously...but, lets compromise, how about you add the search bar there so you can type directly into it without having to click into it. There is a heap of space in that top bar so room shouldnt be an issue

Other than that small critique .. I cannot and will not complain as your doing an amazing job...

Regards

Mark

I would prefer the user ID and password fields to be visible on the first Nexus page that I see (*.nexusmods.com) rather than having to press a twisty to get a drop down.

The twisty might look cool, and maybe it was fun to program up, but I think it reduces the usability of the site.

Of course, I might be getting picky. The site might be perfectly usable for me without bothering to log in. I will have to check that out.

You really need to differentiate between Endorse and Unendorse button with something more than a color change. It's causing havok with people mistakenly mass-unendorsing mods cause they can't tell if they already did by the button.

PLEASE,

change the Endorse button from colors to WORDS

Go Back to ................ENDORSE / UN-ENDORSE.....................

You have really caused a lot of confusion and irritated users by just doing the colour thing......