Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem as xexe008 here.... I cannot track or endorse files. (it worked 3 times, most times dont):( Using Opera 12.14. and also Firefox is not working. Should i change some preferences in order to get this to work? Because i hate that i cannot endorse the work of those who did great. Someone knows an solution for that? Thanks.^^ And the design if fabulous. Like it a lot. ;-) Thanks for your great work as always. Edited by Livelover

does the track page only works as a notification page(only pops-up if theres an update going on) or its a list of mods youre currently tracking and also tells you whether theres an update or not? if it works as a list then i think my browser have some complications with it but idk ill keep checking btw im liking the redesign :)

I at first liked the new search button, but after using it a while, I prefer the old one much more. The old one was easier to use. You simply typed into the box. With this new one, clicking outside the search box closes the search box. This is a problem, since sometimes people have to look lower on the page for words to search. This results in more clicks than one to search. Edited by knightspk2

Like the above poster I, too, prefer the old search box. Also, if there's no match it seems to show every single mod rather than the old page of nothing.

Many of the other features I never, or rarely, used, but just now I've been playing with the file header images. I like that! :)