Derok

Quick update before work. The armors without the boots look good, however the boots themselves do not change, and appear as the base games on the argonian. You did not convert the boots? or is there something else going on?

The boots are not yet ready because do not work Weight slippers boots

I have to prepare a tool same I did for the armor

Fair enough! The armor otherwise is pretty good. Can't wait to see when they will come out.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking you should add more customization options as either a part of this mod or a separate series of Argonian improvement mods. Like more eyes and horn styles and things like that oh don't forget warpaints. Default warpaints stink..

I'm sure additional warpaints wouldn't be beyond the scope of this mod project, but that would probably have to be done as a RaceMenu file, though, because otherwise it isn't possible to add new warpaints without directly editing the race data (not the same thing as editing their bodies, hands and feet, which are "armor" edits). I don't think eyes, hair/horn styles, etc have the same problem, it's just tints (skin colors, facepaints) that require touching the actual races. I'm not 100% positive on this, though.

I know there's a mod around here that adds new facepaints for Argonians already, not sure if you've looked at that yet or not. More variety of warpaints would be good, though, since there's not very many in the vanilla game.

Edited by DarkMasterJMK