Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, an estimated completion date'd be pretty nice, but I dunno if it's a wise idea to ask them to set dates for themselves, if they haven't already. That's just unnecessary stress on what is essentially a timeless project... Best thing to do now is just wait, pray, and support, and stuff.

On a side note, is the body being used (feet aside, I mean torso/chest/etc) based off the vanilla body or a custom body? I'm just curious.

don't think you need to worry so much about the adult tag considering many things are tagged as adult that aren't even dirty. Such as animation mods and what not. If anything, if nudity really was the deciding factor for people on whether or not they want this mod, maybe just make two versions, or an option in MCM...or just make it compatible with nude mods for them folks

I didn't mean that I wanted an exact date, just something like "hopefully within the next year" or something. And I understand that setting dates would put stress on them, I'd just like to have a full beta on the nexus, that's all, even if it's just argonian's right now.

Niravair, I guess you don't know what waiting is. :tongue: Do you know Black Mesa? The only date they gave us was: When it's done it's done, and then we waited for almost eight years. :D