Derok

Remarkable! I'm certain you'll keep up the great work! On another topic, has anyone here thought long about how video games and mods like these are going to continue once virtual reality is prevalent enough to be a requirement and neural interfaces will allow intents emotions and sensations to be experienced through the games?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remarkable! I'm certain you'll keep up the great work! On another topic, has anyone here thought long about how video games and mods like these are going to continue once virtual reality is prevalent enough to be a requirement and neural interfaces will allow intents emotions and sensations to be experienced through the games?

NOTE: I'm writing this from my phone at 3 am, very tired. Excuse me fur al word and difficult to understand parts in the text........ You know... I'd be worried about the sensations and stuff in the future, if mods like the ones that exist for Skyrim are possible. Sure, I'd love to be in a ultra senatorial virtual reality, where I can manage to be a mage warrior stealth assassin hunter werewolf tank khajiit.... But some mods for the game, blended with ultra sensory virtual reality? I... Don't know what to think about that lol

I'm kinda looking forward to it, yet in like "it better not happen lol"

Edited by TakumiR

id like vr if i could be a about 4 foot rabbit race perfect height for all sorts of fun..... also would like that for skyrim the lapid race I found is way to tall and doesn't look all that much like a rabbit

Even if I'm not in the fandom, virtual reality as something that isn't human sounds cool, I wish to try what it feels like, I mean, being able to feel a virtual body as yours, not like Oculus Rift.

Maybe they will invent it when I'll be to old to play video games...

Anyway Drohung, and it's the first time I'm asking, any progress?

Edited by Derok

I'll be uploading progress shots soon for everyone.

Most armors for male argonians are implemented and I'm getting females together now.

After that, I'm making necessary edits for Khajiit so they can at LEAST wear clothes and armor.

Edited by Drohung

I'll be uploading progress shots soon for everyone.

Most armors for male argonians are implemented and I'm getting females together now.

After that, I'm making necessary edits for Khajiit so they can at LEAST wear clothes and armor.

vas a ser nuestro heroe XD