Derok

hi guys.

i'm following the creation of this mod since.....fieww a long time ago ^^ and i'd like to say that it will surely be a great mod and thanks to you to create it

i was looking on the nexus and i found this

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/43833//?

maybe you could contact him?

(ps: sorry for my bad english i'm french)

I really like that. From the screenshots the barefeet's transition to the calf could be alot smoother, but otherwise it's very close to how a cat might stand. Not a big fan of their treatment of argonian feet though.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3606/3570765210_c0ab97d386_z.jpg?zz=1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody. Sorry if I've been pretty absent. Females will not be made since I have a problem . I tried to work for a fix, but nothing seems to work.

This mod is taking too long. I'd like to see it released, at least including what could work, so just males and the claws I made.

So I'll just complete the mod for the first release on the nexus, including Argonians and Khajiits. And maybe some armors, if I get less lazy :tongue:

@Bilo tigers aren't really used to walk on two legs. Their legs are too short and thin compared to the rest of the body. Also I won't change my meshes so much. It took ages to find a pose that doesn't look stupid and doesn't break immersion, though balanced looking. Sorry about that.

Apart from this, can you give me a description for the mod when it will be released? I'll give you permissions. I'm really bad about these things. I can just write 3 uninteresting lines of text, then I get bored.

@Didact2401 there's nothing you can do as for now. When the mod is released you could consider to convert some armors.

Edited by Derok

@Bilo tigers aren't really used to walk on two legs. Their legs are too short and thin compared to the rest of the body. Also I won't change my meshes so much. It took ages to find a pose that doesn't look stupid and doesn't break immersion, though balanced looking. Sorry about that.

Apart from this, can you give me a description for the mod when it will be released? I'll give you permissions. I'm really bad about these things. I can just write 3 uninteresting lines of text, then I get bored.

Oh I wasn't asking you to change it. Just saying I think that mod looks pretty good. If this was still my project I'd just forget about the Khajiit and just go with that. (unless it looks worse in game).

And sure.

I can't seem to figure out the females, yeah. I don't think female argonians will work at all. But, once the male bodies are released in final versions, I'll convert all the armor for Argonians and Khajiit. I already have some armor partially converted and began working on boots for the previous model, so the work won't be too excessively taxing to update them.

Well Khajiits can do in the mean with that new nifty mod that was released, hopefully sometime later than argonians they'll have legs too.

About the female argonians that's unfortunate, but so long as I can have the male ones, I'm happy, I've been following the mod's progress since june last year, and this are the best new. And anyways, since the only vanilla armour I use is dawnguard, and only when in battle or overencumbered, I'd be used to switching from plantigrade to digitigrade regularly.

Thanks for the work guys.

Don't worry, everyone. Female models are not a lost hope. I'm going to be troubleshooting them more this weekend after my Dungeons and Dragons stuff. I'll update everyone on any progress (or if there's no progress) if you all are interested in seeing what I can get done.

just 1 question or possible missed point of view.

i read that *female version is causing issues and thus wont be released....

Argonians call each other for eggbrothers/sister hence i reason mammary glands dont fullfill any purpose other then *LOOK IM A GIRL* so why not make them asexual in appearence and thus cutting down on the work out for their race ingame?

well why not have female and male argonian share skeleton/animation/armor?

i am definatly not an expert on bipedal lizards but arent the male and female moving/standing in the same fashion?

(are there even bipedal reptiles?, if not look at birds on how they are using their legs if your aiming for that level of primal)

ive always wonderd why there has been a strive in the gaming world to make CLEAR diffrences that noone can misstake on if someone is male or female

and if ppl want it so bad to be able to tell if its a male or female they could have diffrent facial structures going or even skin/scale patterns.

P.S just for lols but i think ic applies verywell in the modding world too just change the word animating to modding