Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The progress of the mod is for each full set, not just the gloves.
Because you have to modify the armor, boots and gloves.
I have completed:
Hide Armor
Scaled Armor
Iron Armor
Leather Armor
Imperial Light Armor
Imperial Armor
Steel Armor
Steel Plate Armor

Dwarven Armor
Ebony Armor
Ebony Mail
Savior Hide Armor

LunisSpellweaver, there aren't any mods that I know of that give argonians any new hair/horn styles on the nexus.

HOWEVER!

I have managed to jury rig hairstyles originally not meant for argonians onto argonians, by using the Creation Kit. So long as you can find the hairstyle in CK, you just need to find the box marked "Race", under it either change it to "AllRaces" or some such, or make a copy and make the new one "ArgonianRace". (Again, I haven't done this process in a while, so I'm not sure how to go about doing it exactly, but this is almost accurate.)

Again, I currently use a hairstyle from ApachiiSkyhair that I've just done the above modification to so it sits on my characters' head, and change my brow and face size a little to prevent serious clipping. If you try this, note that there will usually, if not always, be at least a little bit of clipping since as far as I know, nobody has made any hairstyles specifically for argonians.

here's a picture for reference because the insert picture function on the forums appears broken...

http://i.imgur.com/Am5gw5S.jpg

Not perfect, but it works for me.

And before anyone says anything, I'm aware this isn't exactly lore-friendly. But then again, argonians are canonically known for being able to adapt or change on what's basically a writer's whim, so it can't be that bad.

Lastly, if you weren't looking for actual hairstyles, but actually looking for new feather/horn styles, disregard everything above please, haha.

At the moment I use several argonian improvement mods: raptor feet, most if not all of the AZ mods, bigger argonian tails, argonian pride, etc. Once Unique Argonians is complete I will most likely use it in place of most of these but the one thing I havent been able to find is argonian beards, by beards i dont mean hair as that would be dumb, I mean feathers or spines (kinda like paarthurnax has) does anyone know if such a mod exists, or if anyone is working on one.

This mod is awesome and can't wait for it to be released with armors. I have the raptor feet mod but that's never felt completely right so this would fill its place nicely. I hope the blades armor gets done though, or at least the legs otherwise I'm gona have to go cloths shopping *shivers* :P