Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unique to me. It means Dragon brother.

I tend to avoid using terms unique to myself, because they're pretty useless when you have to explain yourself instead of letting them figure it out themselves. That's why I use general draconic.

In addition, I used to call myself dragonkin or dragon "brother", before I took a deeper look at myself and came to the truth.

Also, UBR might be tested today, FYI for everyone!

Thanks for the peek into your own mod setup Drohung. I'm finished traveling now and can pay attention to this thread again. I still can't play again yet though, I haven't put enough effort into figuring out what's causing my installs to crash.

Thanks for the peek into your own mod setup Drohung. I'm finished traveling now and can pay attention to this thread again. I still can't play again yet though, I haven't put enough effort into figuring out what's causing my installs to crash.

If you send me your load order I can help!

I had installed a bunch of mods and skyrim again, some physic mods for bouncy boobs and butt (Even if i'm a women, I like to be realistic as possible.) and what not, and of course it did the windowed mode oversized, so I only could see the skyrim symbol, so I uninstalled it completely, hopefully when UBR is out, I'll play as khajit or Lizard. Hopefully they'll be CBBE support, or CBBE with HDT physics. I'm pretty sure it'd be compatible with the HDT tails too.

I'm actually hoping to use the "grow up in skyrim" mod, as soon as they give the option to play as a child beast race. @Drohung, perhaps you could work with them so when they do release the beast child, they would have the legs too? That'd be pretty awesome. Also, do the female Argonians have the better claws too?

Is it possible to link me to the preview picture of the khajits? I can't seem to find that post.

Edited by Amaadivine

I hate it when my phone double-posts.

I had installed a bunch of mods and skyrim again, some physic mods for bouncy boobs and butt (Even if i'm a women, I like to be realistic as possible.) and what not, and of course it did the windowed mode oversized, so I only could see the skyrim symbol, so I uninstalled it completely, hopefully when UBR is out, I'll play as khajit or Lizard. Hopefully they'll be CBBE support, or CBBE with HDT physics. I'm pretty sure it'd be compatible with the HDT tails too.

I'm actually hoping to use the "grow up in skyrim" mod, as soon as they give the option to play as a child beast race. @Drohung, perhaps you could work with them so when they do release the beast child, they would have the legs too? That'd be pretty awesome. Also, do the female Argonians have the better claws too?

Is it possible to link me to the preview picture of the khajits? I can't seem to find that post.