Derok

I don't know if there were preview pictures, actually, Amaadivine.

Also, good news! I'm getting everything packed up and ready to send to my testers! It will be sent within the next few days when my time with my extended family is done.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Thats fine, I was unsure if there was actually in-game previews. I've been meaning to ask, would using the werewolf legs from the werewolf model be anything useful? I would also think checking into the Player Personal animations, or whatever it's called, the mod that allows for your character to have the only type of certain animations to them, could be useful if sometime down the road it would be use to make walking and running animation with the new legs. Is it possible to make the legs a bit more, er bendy? I suppose the back part a bit more up? I don't know if doing that would cause a break in the animations. The legs looks awesome the way they are, but I was always curious how would they look like if they were more like the werewolf ones.

Also, will these new legs/feet go on the beast race children too?

http://i.imgur.com/4LpNaxu.jpg

There is nothing here, but censored due to the rules. UBR won't have visible nudity.

As much I love the female body, I don't like CBBE UNP because they both make make curves just too exaggerate. I know there are other settings but the skin still looks strange, like made of plastic.

I don't really like that every female have this body, even old ladies.

Just my opinion. I prefer a natural, not sexualized look, it also looks prettier to me.

Where can I apply for the testing on Argonians? ;) There will be beast children?

Derok I also don't like CBBE because it is little too much for me, but I use UNP for it's HDT vanilla outfits, and at the first glance you can't see much of a difference. if you don't like elder females dressed in modded clothes you can use Default Outfits for Females Elder NPCs and it will dress them appropriately into, as the name suggests, default vanilla outfits.

Where can I apply for the testing on Argonians? :wink: There will be beast children?

Derok I also don't like CBBE because it is little too much for me, but I use UNP for it's HDT vanilla outfits, and at the first glance you can't see much of a difference. if you don't like elder females dressed in modded clothes you can use Default Outfits for Females Elder NPCs and it will dress them appropriately into, as the name suggests, default vanilla outfits.

Well, you're the third person, and I only needed three testers! The files will be heading out very soon for the testers, so you can expect them by Sunday!

Also, no, there are not beast children. Where did that come up from? I'd love to have beast children, though!

Also, for those wondering about UNP and CBBE physics support, that's one of the last things I would look at. I can do it if enough people are interested, but I have no care for UNP or CBBE, and support for their extra things is not currently planned.

Edited by Drohung

Two posts above mine, I was curious if I missed you mentioning that you'll add beast children. There are "Children of The Sky" on LL, which feature Argonian and Khajiit kids. I suppose it would be cool if they could be digitigrade, I never use it but it is pretty popular (looking at pictures I have mixed feelings, those armors seems to be... weird. I don't have these kind of interests.)

I personally don't need UNP support for beasts, but HDT would be nice. However as you said it is one of the last things to do. When everything will be working as intended then maybe.

Edited by starfis

I'd definitely prefer UNP support so I can share my mix and match armors amongst my characters of various races but I have no interest whatsoever in jiggle. However UNP uses a vanilla friendly UV so as long as the new bodies still use that I'll probably manage to get by.

I never liked most of those mods tried them they look so exaggerated so I just don't like it. Theyre very unrealistic in the physics even. Boobs ae fat I ahve them they don't magically float and neither do butts. Most of that is photoshop, plastic surgery, or careful use of specialty bras. (Bras provide lift and support add padding and it becomes a cheat)