Derok

Where can I apply for the testing on Argonians? :wink: There will be beast children?

Derok I also don't like CBBE because it is little too much for me, but I use UNP for it's HDT vanilla outfits, and at the first glance you can't see much of a difference. if you don't like elder females dressed in modded clothes you can use Default Outfits for Females Elder NPCs and it will dress them appropriately into, as the name suggests, default vanilla outfits.

Well, you're the third person, and I only needed three testers! The files will be heading out very soon for the testers, so you can expect them by Sunday!

Also, no, there are not beast children. Where did that come up from? I'd love to have beast children, though!

Also, for those wondering about UNP and CBBE physics support, that's one of the last things I would look at. I can do it if enough people are interested, but I have no care for UNP or CBBE, and support for their extra things is not currently planned.

Yea, I wonder why people are asking for support for ump cbbe being that argonians shouldn’t really have breast.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hola? me encontre esto ¿que piensan? en mi opinion lo que hace dronhung es mejor pero no puedo esperar >///<

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64810/?

hello? i fin this ¿what do you think?, in my opinion the drohung mod is best,

but I can not wait anymore >///<

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64810/?

The mod's coming out soon, don't worry!

Also, those feet, if that's what they call them, look terrible. The textures don't seem to line up in the first few screenshots.

Edited by Drohung

Yea, I wonder why people are asking for support for ump cbbe being that argonians shouldn’t really have breast.

I'd like to see CBBE/UMP support because I use both of MONSTERRaider's texture mods. I don't like how he has no "no breasts" options, but the moment I saw Keerava in the Bee and Barb with that mod installed, I decided I would never remove it.

Quick Question: Will this mod feature support for, or a replacement of Digitigrade Beast Races Full DLC Edition and its modified boots? I tried to skim the last few pages for information, but there are 195 pages now and a lot of unrelated banter from the beginning till now.

EDIT: Also throwing my support behind a Unique Beast Race children version. Virtually all of the beast race children added by mods so far need to be improved!

Edited by mackinz92

I fail to see how body mods can make female argonians prettier. I find them just hideous compared to Oblivion and Morrowind. These round, small inexpressive eyes ruin everything, and that neck gives nightmares.

If it wasn't enough a voice that sounds like a zombie smoking too much, while in Oblivion and Morrowind they had a much more likeable voice.

There should really be a mod doing something to fix their face, and not just a retexture.

Being busy is not the problem.

1 I haven't touched Skyrim for months, I just have nothing to do. Maybe I should install some quest mods and keep playing.

2 I have to learn how head models work so I can make sliders working.

3 I'm working on a 2D action rpg/platformer hybrid, just working on the concept and making sprites for now.

If you weren't busy, sounds like something you could do.

Once I get UBR to a good spot, I actually plan to learn how to do head stuff and A) add more 'hair'styles for argonians, and B) make a better female head.

If you weren't busy, sounds like something you could do.

Once I get UBR to a good spot, I actually plan to learn how to do head stuff and A) add more 'hair'styles for argonians, and B) make a better female head.

I think you should keep the raptorial look as thats what I like about the head as is. However I would like larger eyes for both genders not much larger but as is they look very very small.

As one who played Oblivion , I think argonian voices weren't very much different from Skyrim ones . The males sound better in Skyrim,at least . In oblivion everyone had that smkoker-husky voice .Other than that,Skyrim argonian heads look so much better than their predecessor ,at least they don't look like frog creatures . It's true they could've made them more compatible with expressing emotion .