Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compatibility: Done.

Next up on Thursday? Final model assigning and underwear completion.

I'm not doing anything Wednesday because I've got a DnD session, and they can't do much in a Lovecraft campaign without their magic caster!

Dam* that sound fun! I haven't played D&D since I was a kid. I imagine the rules for a Lovecraft game must be complicated? *role die to check madness level*

I'm not doing anything Wednesday because I've got a DnD session, and they can't do much in a Lovecraft campaign without their magic caster!

Dam* that sound fun! I haven't played D&D since I was a kid. I imagine the rules for a Lovecraft game must be complicated? *role die to check madness level*

Interestingly, there are no stats for our character's madness levels. Each character has gone insane in their own unique way through pure emotional RPing.

Our human fighter has PTSD and personality/anger issues from the deaths of so many people.

Our dragonborn monk (the player's third character in the campaign after a human wizard and a gnome thief) isn't totally insane yet, but he's already been forced to go against his very morals.

Our red/gold young draconian sorcerer (me) has died and come back to life once and lost his adoptive Drow mother to this stuff. He's lost his way from dying, and has an immense lust for finding these things and learning their power.

Our human ranger who just joined last session isn't maddened yet, but he's vastly confused by the recounting of the tale.

Edited by Drohung

Interestingly, there are no stats for our character's madness levels. Each character has gone insane in their own unique way through pure emotional RPing.

Our human fighter has PTSD and personality/anger issues from the deaths of so many people.

Our dragonborn monk (the player's third character in the campaign after a human wizard and a gnome thief) isn't totally insane yet, but he's already been forced to go against his very morals.

Our red/gold young draconian sorcerer (me) has died and come back to life once and lost his adoptive Drow mother to this stuff. He's lost his way from dying, and has an immense lust for finding these things and learning their power.

Our human ranger who just joined last session isn't maddened yet, but he's vastly confused by the recounting of the tale.

It seems like there could be some interesting books written based on various campaigns. :)

It seems like there could be some interesting books written based on various campaigns. :smile:

No doubt. Also, my character is VERY fiery headed.

He cast double haste (something only a sorcerer is capable of in 5E) and had to maintain concentration. When the monster used Power Word Stun to break my concentration, I saved from it in one round and then angrily shouter "How DARE you stun me!!!" and then killed it with two quickened high-level spells in one round, doing over 2/3 of its health in one attack. Let's just say, my intimidation checks work well (I have a +11 at level 10! <^.=.^> )

As for CBBE compatibility, I'll see what I can do with the textures.

Edited by Drohung

Hopefully soon. It seems like when it's given a date (Going to be release this week, today, etc) it ends up getting pushed back because some sort of reason. Art of the Catch has been released, so I'm just waiting on this to be released.

Hopefully soon. It seems like when it's given a date (Going to be release this week, today, etc) it ends up getting pushed back because some sort of reason. Art of the Catch has been released, so I'm just waiting on this to be released.

Unfortunately, it's always something. I'm almost done, but UBR is a tedious little mod. It's not complex, but it's a ton of pieces to put together.