Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no. I am the one who created all the original bodies, both Khajiit and Argonian which Drohung is still using. I gave the leadership of the mod to Drohung since I hadn't the time and the will to convert all the clothing and armor in the entire game, plus keep the mod updated or fixed during time. That's why he's taking so long, not because he's lazy, because there's lot of stuff to do. How can you call this dead?

Well, no. I am the one who created all the original bodies, both Khajiit and Argonian which Drohung is still using. I gave the leadership of the mod to Drohung since I hadn't the time and the will to convert all the clothing and armor in the entire game, plus keep the mod updated or fixed during time. That's why he's taking so long, not because he's lazy, because there's lot of stuff to do. How can you call this dead?

Is there a version we could download without the armor? I'm sure people don't mean to be impatient, we've just been waiting a while and are excited. Same thing happened with people waiting for GW2 to come out. GW2's Facebook was a nightmare.

See the first page for an ancient alpha. That post looks even more confusing now, but atleast it's updated.

Thanks! ^,^ Now I just have to learn how to add mods without NMM. :ohmy:

Edit: Ok, I'm an idiot. I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I'll have to wait for the full release so I can use NMM. :(

Edited by edification

Ok, I'm an idiot. I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I'll have to wait for the full release so I can use NMM. :sad:

Add the .esp file to the UBR zip, make sure its shows the .esp outside of Meshes and Textures folders. Then click add mod from file and select the .zip file. Enable UBR.esp.

Ok, I'm an idiot. I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I'll have to wait for the full release so I can use NMM. :sad:

Add the .esp file to the UBR zip, make sure its shows the .esp outside of Meshes and Textures folders. Then click add mod from file and select the .zip file. Enable UBR.esp.

I did it! Thank you! Thank you!

Edit: Ok, I'm an idiot. I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I'll have to wait for the full release so I can use NMM. :sad:

I didn't know people like you existed until just now. Have you not been using UBR all this time, because you were waiting for a graphical installer? You just copy the files to where there are other of the same files, .esp and .esm files go in Skyrim\Data, the contents of the Meshes folder go in Skyrim\Meshes, Textures in Skyrim\Textures.

Derok, I'm sorry to hear that this stuff is totally no fun for you anymore. I really really like your models in this mod, the vanilla game beast races are disgusting to me without UBR. You've made Skyrim substantially comfier for me, so thanks one last time in case you don't want to follow this anymore. I like reading your feelings about both this mod and the game\community, positive or negative.

Edit: Ok, I'm an idiot. I have no idea what I'm doing. I guess I'll have to wait for the full release so I can use NMM. :sad:

I didn't know people like you existed until just now. Have you not been using UBR all this time, because you were waiting for a graphical installer? You just copy the files to where there are other of the same files, .esp and .esm files go in Skyrim\Data, the contents of the Meshes folder go in Skyrim\Meshes, Textures in Skyrim\Textures.

Derok, I'm sorry to hear that this stuff is totally no fun for you anymore. I really really like your models in this mod, the vanilla game beast races are disgusting to me without UBR. You've made Skyrim substantially comfier for me, so thanks one last time in case you don't want to follow this anymore. I like reading your feelings about both this mod and the game\community, positive or negative.

That's a little rude, don't you think? :sad: I thought that UBR was incomplete, and wouldn't work properly. I only found out today that it does work, and a useable version was on the first page. (maybe I misunderstood something?) Also I have never added a mod to Skyrim without NMM or Steam, because I couldn't find good instructions and I didn't want to break my game. I used to mod Zoo Tycoon when I was a kid and haven't modded since. Also your instructions are not what I did. I put the .esp into the other download thingy, and then added that to NMM, like Dardranac said. Anyway, it is working and I look forward to running around shooting things with my bow like a lady-boss.

Edit: It currently doesn't work on my character unless she is naked, and I see why Derok called it an "ancient alpha". So my fault. I got confused. :( I was thinking the wait was because of work being done on foot armor, and that it could work without it.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah180/Christinas_edification/Skyrim/2015-06-05_00001_zpsjiyquord.jpg

Edited by edification