⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Derok

The EotW journeyman armor looks great, I don't think anything else does though. I'm using UNP Skinny right now too, only out of animation compatibility necessity and because it sounded like the least inflated mesh, but now I've seen a few people comment that CBBE bodies have Racemenu sliders that can shrink breasts down to nothing. I haven't tested this yet.

Rowing the boooooat.

Thanks for saying my character's armor looks bad. ;P *teasing* I saved that screenshot, it's funny. Forgot to say I'm using this also. It helps her look more feminine in her posture. Not sure how it will do with UBR. I've used CBBE and didn't notice a breast slider, if you try it, please update me.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15143/?

Edited by edification

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XPMS akeleton by Groovtama has slider for almost everything from length of fingers to fulness of your buttocks, also inclusess aome sliders for tails and also breasts.

XPMS akeleton by Groovtama has slider for almost everything from length of fingers to fulness of your buttocks, also inclusess aome sliders for tails and also breasts.

been using that for a while the real tricky part is fidning armors that also have the same support, more often then not i'll put on a armor and it will add boobage because they dont have full slider support

Volderag: amazing shot, if she had a shirt and you submitted that to the image share it would get a ton of endorsements.

im just glad people are talking, cause i prefer activity to refreshing and seeing nothing at all

how difficult is it to modify a model anyway? do you have to rip it out of the nif or something? or will it load up right in blender or some other program?

I remember days, when release were "In the week"

But now this is Monser Hunter/Furry Offtop thread...

Well, I think we just invented the early access in mods.

Now, seriously talking, I finally made my decision. Modding Skyrim just gives me nothing. I find it slow and frustrating, expecially since it's a game I don't play anymore and that gives me nothing aswell. If that wasn't enough no real reason to make mods since it's pretty clear what most people here want, and I just can't stand all this nonsense sexualization or anime stuff, which I'm really not into. Of course it's people choice to mod what they want in their game. On the other hand, I'm not in the fandom. Furries, scalies, whatever you like. This is not even a rant. I'm just saying, there is no reason for me to stay.

I'm don't know what Fallout 4 will be. I hope It'll last me more than Skyrim, and perhaps, they are finally going to scrap that engine. From the trailer, it reminds me of Unreal Engine 4. But let's see.

Edited by Derok