Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't make cute fursonas, sorry. Expect only grotesque abominations from me!

But seriously, I like anthropomorphic stuff, I wouldn't have worked on this mod if I don't. I just have my style. And that thing is a weredragon, I think.

Edited by Derok

But seriously, I like anthropomorphic stuff, I wouldn't have worked on this mod if I don't. I just have my style. And that thing is a weredragon, I think.

I think nyte will have to judge that one LOL

Honestly I don't know what to make of that.. looks like a Hybrid Alien/Predator/Dragon/Jamaican :tongue:

I'm offended.

Nah I'm not. I don't even know what half of my drawings are either. Most of my game's art will be scenarios and armors anyway.

Abominations are the best. Anyways, I've been sick for a few days and finally got over it. Dark Souls murdered my immune system, heh.

Abominations are the best. Anyways, I've been sick for a few days and finally got over it. Dark Souls murdered my immune system, heh.

I bet you found the dragon stone already? So you can be a drag... Mutant turkey man.