Derok

I won't make cute fursonas, sorry. Expect only grotesque abominations from me!

But seriously, I like anthropomorphic stuff, I wouldn't have worked on this mod if I don't. I just have my style. And that thing is a weredragon, I think.

Abominations are the best. Anyways, I've been sick for a few days and finally got over it. Dark Souls murdered my immune system, heh.

I bet you found the dragon stone already? So you can be a drag... Mutant turkey man.

I ran the route to it before touching the Parish, using the master key, without a single death, then farmed dragon scales (difficult to do) to get both stones. Only then did I start the game, using no weapons besides shields or any armor. I know how to dodge like a pro.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods are pretty fun.

They are. That's why I'm making sure to fricking finish UBR, despite tearing my scales off over it.

Speaking of which, any updates, I mean last month you said close or almost or something or other.. like every other month really... so uh.. really, when?

If there were a known ETA, I believe they would be very happy to give it. There's not. Positive energy probably helps more than asking again.

I'm finally playing Skyrim again, I thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy it but it's actually growing more fun the further I go. Unkillable essential NPCs though, dammit. As a werewolf, to make story sense of this perpetually repetitive situation I have to imagine that them and I have become friends by this point, since we've seen each other so often. "Oho! Back to try to beat me again are you? Try a little harder, I don't have anything left to care about thanks to you!" I'd be happy if I could at least take bites out of their undying bodies, feels like I run into more unkillable people than mortals.

Edit: Pokemon post count.

Edited by Voldearag

Omg guys....

sorry hey im new! like this mod so far

i just lost it.............. i went trough 2 hours of looking and reading all 291 pages of this topic. just to find the BASE version.

in december 2014. i read this ''release will be in 2 weeks''

Its march 2016 now.

Sorry if i sound rude, but i skipped dinner for this...

AAARGH plezzzzzz

Edited by paul13mj