Derok

Omg guys....

sorry hey im new! like this mod so far

i just lost it.............. i went trough 2 hours of looking and reading all 291 pages of this topic. just to find the BASE version.

in december 2014. i read this ''release will be in 2 weeks''

Its march 2016 now.

Sorry if i sound rude, but i skipped dinner for this...

AAARGH plezzzzzz

Sometimes I read old comments too. I enjoy seeing all my old cringy posts, weird furry stuff, release dates... All that kind of stuff. But 291 pages dude, you could read have read a book or something. You will never have these 2 hours of your like back.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will Khajiit boots just not have models? If you equip them they wont appear but still give stats? Or would you have to just not have those equiped? If its the latter then this mod seems to be racist because not all Khajiit are skooma dealers. #CatLivesMatter

Why wouldn't Khajiit dealers wear boots? Is that a lore thing? Anyway another option is to make a single converted boot for now and use it for everything. The orignal idea for both races was to use foot wraps.

Sounds great, thanks for your work! The chitin dunmer armor in Solstheim clips through my heels, I often wish I could take off just the bottoms of clothing. The Khajiit in Skyrim are always complaining about the cold, so I guess they'd probably wear some kind of footwear.

Did you make an MCM menu? That'd be fancy.

Good news! Thanks to Derok's reminder, the mod (excluding Khajiit boots, I need models for that) is DONE.

ETA is Wednesday when I'm off work, guys. Don't let this dumb dragon forget!

Psst.... Hey dro... Don't forget. :)