Derok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I work on this quite often, doesn't mean I do big progress every day.

Yes, I'm encountering some problems with females. There's no distortion now but an huge gap between feet and body.

I'm trying to fix that.

So relax and go play some other game while you wait, because updates are not coming soon.

If it helps any, one of the things I've noticed about the female UBR Argonians (at least from the older alpha models) is that they seem to be slightly smaller than the vanilla female models, which I'm guessing could cause issues with gaps and distortion when absolute positioning of bones (or whatever animators call that) through animations are thrown into the equation. By no means am I an expert in animations and 3D modeling, though I do see that as a potential thing to check, keeping backups and such of course.

If you've already checked that and that wasn't it, then you can pretty much ignore this post.

Edited by DarkMasterJMK

yes, thread is becoming really silent, but don't worry! I work on this mod almost every day now, and there's still much work to do.

Body shape has been redone and it's better looking, and the space between feet and legs during some animations has been fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/w7hWc05.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iIkFJIL.jpg

The second picture shows pretty clearly, that they defy gravity. :p

Is it actually possible to change poses of argonians? It looks a little akward with the normal poses/animations.

Finally I was able to see the progress on the mod. I had been unable to get on the internet for the longest time, because of viruses. My computer had been BOMBARDED by them. But, seeing the progress made on the mod... I'm not going to release any of the armor I've made yet. I'm going to simply wait for the next version with the completed meshes.

Know what I would love to see in first post, a detail list of changes to the mod that are coming in next update. We do not care for how small it can be but we are interested in the development. this would be more useful when working on compatibility patching to armors which my offer to help with still stands.

@Drohung I wish you did release them so we can use them for the short time till the new version comes.

Hey everyone, spare time aint abundant on my end, but I happen to be a 3d artist who looks like will be jumping on further work with the khajjit model. I don't promise a fast outcome (I work full time), but hey, at least work will start on the felines before the lizards get done =3

Hey everyone, spare time aint abundant on my end, but I happen to be a 3d artist who looks like will be jumping on further work with the khajjit model. I don't promise a fast outcome (I work full time), but hey, at least work will start on the felines before the lizards get done =3

Khajiit powah!

It would be amazing to see more people working on this n_n