Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the mod WILL continue. Derok lost interest, so, when I am next available, he will be putting the mod in my hands.

At least, that's what he and I discussed. Mostly at this point the mod's done, I'll just be running trouble-shooting on a few issues once he sends me the files.

(Well, for argonians, that is.) Khajiit aren't functional yet as far as I know.

Edited by Drohung

Well, I sure am happy to hear the news, I never lost faith in it. Too bad for khajiits tho, they'll have to wait more it seems. Thanks for the work guys.

Damn, I can't export females. I tried everything, but I came to the conclusion that is related to the skeleton. I tried to apply the male skeleton and there's still distortion.

Once Argonians will be completed Khajiits will be easier to do, as I can just use the same body models.

Being just the guy who makes the meshes, the exporting problem is far over my head, but I do have one idea that I'll test shortly. Since exporting it to the male skeleton gave the same results, this may be my problem. I'll make another version of the female bodies and see if changing the alignment makes it match the skeleton any better.

At least I hope that will fix it, since it'll take all of 20 minutes to do. From the pictures, I think that a bone isn't matching up with the mesh as it should, so here's hoping this'll work.