Derok

Couldn't you just contact Grimoa and ask her, since she made the mod?

Because I quite know how I can do what you are asking but I'm working on other stuff right now.

It's pretty hard to explain if you don't know blender and nifskope.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have the female body fixed. Give me a few days to finish the work I'm doing on it and I'll get an answer out.

Also, when's the next release for the bodies going to be? I'd like to use updated male bodies.

Couldn't you just contact Grimoa and ask her, since she made the mod?

Because I quite know how I can do what you are asking but I'm working on other stuff right now.

It's pretty hard to explain if you don't know blender and nifskope.

For some reason I can't send any PMs to Grimoa, which is why I ask.

Makes sense. Would it be feasible to make armors (steel, elven, dragon, daedric, etc.) give argonians (and khajiit?) armored tails?

i think thats been attempted but i don't know how successfully

There's the author of that armour I don't remember right now, that had tail armour. There are many armour slots in the Creation Kit, although I don't know how that is achievable, it seems to be. If there's a place you can ask at, it's definetively here, where there are people interested in argonians.

Edited by Zimitry

hi guys.

i'm following the creation of this mod since.....fieww a long time ago ^^ and i'd like to say that it will surely be a great mod and thanks to you to create it

i was looking on the nexus and i found this

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/43833//?

maybe you could contact him?

(ps: sorry for my bad english i'm french)

that mod kinda broke skyrim for me D:

Instead of not allowing the beast races to use footgear and give them a passive bonus just replace their boots and shoes with different kinds of feet wrapping. That way the beast races can have the armor perk bonuses as well. For leather armor use leather wraps with studds, for dragon you can put a small amount of bone plating or give them dragon skin wrappings. With this mod I do agree that the beast races should show their feet but I do think that they should also have some kind of protection for their legs. Edited by 15samurai