Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh... Kind of?

Unless there is visible nipples or stuff like that, idk.... I think it fits as PG13 or so.

yeah but mabye too be sure and on the safe side ask a admin but i think its fine like Takumir sayed as long there is no visible's nipples and stuff like that. you are good.

Since boots may take long time to be done, here's my temporary solution: we just convert one footwear, and every boot equipped will show this model. For example we convert footwraps and every boot equipped will show this model. So at least bandits will not have the new bodies but human feet.

Edited by Derok

On the topic of the maturity of this mod, even if it's not the focus of the mod, nudity will make it fall on adult category, with or without them nipples. Also, I assume there will be underwear down the road? I don't mind, but some people prefer not to have nudity.

And about hairstyles, imagine long feathers going all the way down from the argonian's head like the tail of a colorful parrot. That is what I wish I could ever had.

And to finish I also had the porblem of naked people with this mod, like they have invisible armour, could be only with the Iron armour as Angrypatience said. Also I seem to be doing something wrong as I can only see the new body naked (and disturbed by the fact my argonian is both naked and penisless), and when putting armour on it goes back to vanilla, I tried with fur and ebony.