[LE] Horses' questions

greyday01

To obtain the last ridden horse:

GetPlayersLastRiddenHorse a stock function on the Game script

To check if a specific horse was the last one ridden by the player:

IsPlayersLastRiddenHorse a stock function on the Actor script

To make a horse the last ridden without actually riding or to clear the current last ridden horse:

SetPlayersLastRiddenHorse an SKSE added function on the Game.psc

Thank you. I hate my horse always showing up after fast travel or using a carriage. I just collect horses. I don't really want to ride the things, just park them somewhere where they won't be munched by a bear or dragon. I'd really like a barn with stalls with a bar-able door to keep out critters and stop them from wandering. Parking my horse, walking to a stable, buying another then killing it to stop the first from following gets expensive.

Thank you. I hate my horse always showing up after fast travel or using a carriage. I just collect horses. I don't really want to ride the things, just park them somewhere where they won't be munched by a bear or dragon. I'd really like a barn with stalls with a bar-able door to keep out critters and stop them from wandering. Parking my horse, walking to a stable, buying another then killing it to stop the first from following gets expensive.

An inexpensive solution. Either obtain Arvak from the Soul Cairn or use a mod added spell summoned mount. Since the aforementioned mounts are only in existence while the spell lasts, they cannot follow you around after fast travelling or using a carriage. Thus you can use one of the spell summoned mounts to replace the last ridden horse after "parking" it where you want.

What mechanic is used to teleport the horse to the player?

If its just a follow package i'd just add a quest with a dialog option like "Stay here" or something and then just update the package through the fragment.

Now you can strategically place mounts all over the world.

If it is controlled by a package that is...